Monday, October 22, 2007

Back from holiday!

I've been in a vacation for a week and now I'm back to work. I have made some new things into Cloud Web Browser and one of the biggest (you can easily see it) is new GUI for Cloud. I use Krypton Toolkit to render the form and some of it's controls. I got the suggestion from Microsoft Forums from user called robinjam. It was a good suggestion because I like the GUI much more now, it's user friendly and good looking. There is still one thing missing. Brand new CloudTabControl for rendering tabs in a great looking way. I don't like Microsoft's TabControl cause it's not easy to customize, so I make my own.

I have started RSS Feed reader project and I'm going to add it to the browser. Also I noticed that there's no support for favicons. Have to develop it soon... :)

No comments: