Friday, October 12, 2007

A new website under construction

No changes made yesterday... I spent 1-2 hours working on project's website. I realised that the project really needs a website, because then the people notice that: "Oh, it must be good! It has a WEBSITE!! Cool..." The website is made for people who want to download Cloud or they want to learn something about it. It doesn't tell you the latest news about development, because this blog is for doing that. The website is for spreading Cloud Web Browser all over the world.


As you can see, the website has a blue theme. I like blue, because it's so neutral and secure choice. The first public version of Cloud had green icons in its toolbar. I got negative feedback, because not everyone like green. I just thought that it's good looking, but it wasn't... It was boring and ugly...

No comments: